Yall this looks so good…I just had to share!
Asparagus Egg and Bacon Salad
Servings: 1 Serving Size: 1 salad • Old Points: 5 pts • Points+: 6 pts
Calories: 219 • Fat: 13 g • Protein: 16 g • Carb: 11 g • Fiber: 5 g • Sugar: 1 g
Sodium: 306 mg (without salt)
- 1 large hard boiled egg, peeled and sliced
- 1 2/3 cups chopped asparagus
- 2 slices cooked and crumbled center cut bacon
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- pinch salt and pepper, to taste
Bring a pot of water to a boil, add the asparagus and cook 2 to 3 minutes, until tender yet firm. Drain and run under cold water to stop it from cooking further. Set aside.
In a small bowl mix the Dijon, oil, vinegar and a pinch of salt and pepper.
Arrange the asparagus on a plate, top with egg and bacon and drizzle with the vinaigrette. Enjoy!